The Felícia Leirner Museum, has been installed since 1978 in Campos do Jordão / SP, and was officialized in 2001, by state decree nº 46.466. It gathers sculptures of this artist who, born in Poland, lived between 1904 and 1996 and has been living in Brazil since 1927.

A set of 85 works by Felicia Leirner, bronze, white cement and granite, is distributed outdoors, on lawn and on the edge of avenues, in the garden of the space that divides with the Auditorium Claudio Santoro, home of the International Winter Festival comprising an area of ​​forest with 35 thousand m² of extension.

In the arrangement of works in the garden space, at the discretion of the artist herself, the sculptures are grouped by the phases of Felicia's trajectory: figurative (1950-1958), on the way to abstraction (1958-1961), abstract (1963-1965) (1966-1970) and landscape clippings (1980-1982).

This set reveals the artist's passion for nature and the place, which was considered one of the most important of its kind in the world by Sculpture Magazine of the International Sculpture Center, Washington DC, USA, in 1987.

Address: Av. Dr. Luis Arrobas Martins, 1880 - Alto Boa Vista, Campos do Jordão - SP, 12460-000

Phone: (12) 3662-6000

http://www.museufelicialeirner.org.br/